Pennsylvania, PA

Frequently Asked Questions About Health and Human Services

OLTL Services and Supports Directory

You should apply for every benefit that you think you may need.
When your application arrives the County Assistance Office will look at your income and tell you what Health and Human Services you can receive.

Additional services, such as installing a ramp or purchasing needed medical equipment, may be covered by the Office of Long-Term Living. Providers for these services do not enroll directly with the Office of Long-Term Living, but instead work through the Supports Coordination agencies in their area. Your Supports Coordinator can work with you to find the providers for these services. If you do not have a Supports Coordinator, you can search for "Supports Coordination" to find a list of participating providers in your area.

If you have difficulty reading the information on a computer screen there are different ways you can enlarge the text and images on your monitor.
For more information on enlarging text on other computers such as MAC or additional operating Systems Click Here.
To enlarge both images and text on a PC:
1. Click on Start at the bottom left of your screen
2. Scroll over Settings
3. Click once on Control Panel
4. Double click on Display
5. Click on the settings tab
6. Move the tab under screen resolution all the way to the left to enlarge the images and text on your screen.
OR: To just enlarge the text on a PC:
1. Open your web browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape, etc.).
2. On the top left of your screen click on the menu tab View.
3. Scroll down the menu and click on Text Size.
4. From here you can choose the size options from medium, larger and largest to adjust the text to a size that is comfortable for you to read.