COMPASS provides you access to many of Pennsylvania’s health and human services benefits online and allows you to:
- Learn about benefits and see if you qualify
- Apply for benefits and renew existing benefits
- Manage your benefits
- Connect to other benefits that aren’t available on COMPASS
What are the advantages of using COMPASS?
- COMPASS is available 24/7 on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- COMPASS is private, secure and safe.
- COMPASS is available in English and Spanish.
- COMPASS allows you to complete one application for multiple benefits.
- COMPASS is easy to use and provides help features throughout the application.
- COMPASS sends your application to the appropriate agency for review.
COMPASS offers many self-service features. With COMPASS, you can:
- Upload your verification documents and check the status of your application
- View and manage your benefit information
- Receive e-Notices
- Report changes to your case
- Search for child care and other early learning programs
- Search for and submit referrals for certain home and community based services
COMPASS is a single access point for application of:
Health Care Coverage
- Medical Assistance
- Medicaid for Former Foster Care Youth
- Medical Assistance for Workers with Disabilities (MAWD)
- Medicare Savings Program (MSP)
- Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- Health Insurance Marketplace
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Cash Assistance
- Long Term Living Services - Home and Community Based
- Long Term Living Services - Nursing Home and Related Facilities
- Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Free or Reduced Price School Meals
- Child Care Works
Do you need help using COMPASS?
Visit the Helpful Links section on the homepage and Contact Us
for more information.
Would you like to access your benefits from your smartphone?
Download the myCOMPASS PA mobile app!