Why become a COMPASS Community Partner?
Registered COMPASS Community Partners have access to a centralized location to help them manage their applications. This location is commonly known as the Community Partner Dashboard and allows Community Partners to:
- Submit and track all applications in one location
- E-Sign applications on behalf of applicants
- Access saved and submitted applications for up to 180 days
- View statuses of submitted applications
- Submit documents electronically on behalf of applicants and recipients
- View quick reports of applications
- View detailed reports of applications through search function
- View messages from headquarters
- Access forms, links and other publications
If you are a Medical Assistance (MA) provider, and you use your MA provider number when filing the application, you will receive notices of your patient's eligibility, including their MA ID number for billing purposes.