We collect the following information:
- Demographic, financial and medical information;
- The name of domain; for example, "xcompany.com" if you use a private internet access account, or "yourschool.edu", if you are connecting from a university domain;
- An IP address, a number automatically assigned to your computer when you are using the internet;
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
- The Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site;
- The links made to other Web sites through this site.
This information is collected to allow access to your account, display benefits information, for statistical analysis, and quality assurance. This information is not collected or used for commercial marketing purposes. Information is retained in accordance with existing laws and other Commonwealth policies.
Access and Disclosure
The Commonwealth has taken steps to safeguard the submission of information by implementing detailed technology and security policies. For more information, please see Pennsylvania’s Security Policy.
You will have the opportunity to enter confidential information to access your current benefit information. You should not give your confidential information to anyone. To help protect your information, you should exit "My COMPASS Account" by clicking the Logout button located at the bottom of the screen when you are finished viewing your account.
Information provided on "My COMPASS Account" is intended to allow individuals access to their private and personal information. While all attempts are made to provide accurate, current and reliable information we recognize the possibility of human and/or mechanical error. Therefore, the Department of Human Services denies any warranty of the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information published by this system and shall not be held liable for any losses caused by reliance upon the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of such information. Any person who relies upon such information obtained from this system does so at his or her own risk.
Penalty for Misuse
Misuse of "My COMPASS Account" including inappropriate access to another’s account, knowingly giving false information, or any other fraudulent use can result in penalties under Pennsylvania laws.